Must send a cover letter describing why you would be a good fit for our company and a resume in order to be considered for the position. Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be prepping orders for our energetic shipping team while keeping a keen eye to detail. Acting as the first line of response to our customers, you will communicate in an open, helpful and engaging tone and focus on finding the right solution with each customer. You will collaborate with colleagues and connect with our customers to address questions and resolve issues through multiple channels such as Email, IM, and phone. The ideal candidate will be experienced in hiring qualified team members as you will assist in the hiring process, and in training and motivating personnel by being a strong team member.
If you’re tired of mundane cubicle jobs and want to join a friendly, growing, hard-working team with limitless potential, we’d love to meet you.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Retirement savings with a company match
- Paid Time Off
- A breakroom that is kept stocked with snacks and hot coffee
- A company culture that is focused on working smart, continual learning, open-door problem solving and working our tails off, but having fun while we do it. We are dedicated and diligent in our work but always strive to work smarter rather than harder.
The skills and traits we need from you:
- Accurate keyboarding – 30+ wpm
- Fluent in PC Operations: Windows – file systems, MS Office – Excel (intermediate level or above), Word, Outlook
- Above average written and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Multi-task effectively (i.e. Stop and restart a task without losing effectiveness)
- Background in customer service
- Personable, patient, understanding
- Analytical/ Critical thinker
- Team player
- Strong commitment to ethical dealings with customers and co-workers
- Able to have fun at work while accomplishing all the required tasks
- Able to project a smiling voice and welcoming presence over the phone
- Cool, kind temperament under stress
- Possess a knack for diffusing tension or frustration and turning it into satisfaction and profit
- Quick learning capabilities
Want to know a little more about us?
Crystal Creek Logistics is agile, dynamic and diverse. With 20% growth annually, our company has a different look and feel with each passing year, and today, we are entering a truly exciting time. With internet sales growth at an all-time high, the demand for this fast-paced perishable pick, pack and ship operation is growing rapidly. As a certified B-Corporation, we work to be active in our community, prioritize our employees, and protect the environment. We feel that business is about so much more than profit, it’s about making a difference in the world.
If you are smart, independent, a great team member, willing to learn continually, motivated and enthusiastic, this could be an exciting opportunity for you to join a customer centric, earth friendly company.
Reports to Sr. Account Managers
Wages hourly DOE
- How many years of Customer Service experience do you have?
- How many years of relevant experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you able to work in 2900 Cofer Road, Richmond, VA?
- Do you speak English?
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com