With the holiday season fast approaching, many companies are preparing for the rush, and so are we.
We prepared a holiday letter for our clients to help them and us better prepare for success this holiday season. Some key points we touched on are:
- FedEx and UPS Ground service money-back guarantee suspention
- November 28th – December 24th
- We anticipate some delays may occur for customers with Ground shipments because of the large number of packages processed daily.
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday shipping week
- We encourage our clients to provide broader shipping windows during this time provided the large number of packages being shipped.
- Open Ship dates will provide for a more effective means of avoiding errors and missed ship dates.
- During these times we also encourage perishable shipments to go Air whenever possible.
- CCL Closure Dates
- November 24th & 25th
- December 26th
- January 2nd