Crystal Creek was formed by a group of highly talented and well seasoned fulfillment industry veterans. In 2007 (their primary owners go back much farther than that), they chose to pool their collective talents and create a business model that is innovative, creative, modern - and combines a great deal of skill and knowledge into one well oiled machine! Their extensive experience and know-how is here to fill the back-end needs for companies like yours and provide a 'best in class' option. Thus, there is added value to your business from the get-go - in ways that free you up and allow you to spend your time sourcing, selling, or manufacturing your products. You'll operate with less employees, less overhead, less infrastructure, and most importantly reduced operating costs. By shifting system upgrade costs to a third party, your capital is free for strategic investments.
We have three modern storage and shipping facilities, each with a talented and educated staff. All three of our facilities have 24 hour security and are fire protected by alarms and sprinkler systems. Our offices come with high speed internet, modern racking systems, large capacity freezer space, and ample and safe storage for your merchandise.
OUR PRIMARY PEOPLE
Cathy Hayward Hughes - Co owner, President and General Manager. A graduate of Western Washington University, Cathy has over 30 years in operations management. Cathy specializes in hiring and employee retention as well as procurement and process design. Cathy has worked in the fulfillment industry for the last 12 years and is adept at all facets of 3rd party shipping.
- Michael Bradburn - Co owner, V.P. Business Development & Strategic Planning. A graduate of Western Washington University, Mike has over 30 years of experience in sales and business development, and was involved in the seafood industry in marketing and export for a number of those years.
- Lin Nichols - Information Specialist. A graduate of Central Washington University with a degree in Management, Lin has over 20 years of experience in inventory and information management. A 'Jack of all Trades', Lin has invaluable knowledge of all facets of the business and a great sense for the unique needs of each customer.
- Mary Gross - Account Manager. Mary is a graduate of Western Washington University with a degree in Business Management. She comes to Crystal Creek with a number of years of account management experience.
- Shelby Cheesman - Account Manager. Shelby is a graduate of Western Washington University with a degree in Marketing. She comes to us with several years of sales and marketing experience.
- Rose Eckert-Jantzie - Account Manager. Rose is a graduate of the University of British Columbia in Medieval Studies and has a background in publishing. Rose is great with tech related matters!
- - Account Manager. Kyle is a graduate of Western Washington University with a degree in Marketing. Prior to coming to Crystal Creek, he worked as a marketing and graphics specialist in the financial services industry.
- - I.T. specialist and problem solver. Ted will help you with the integration piece - connecting your system to ours, he ensures that it all makes sense and works!